|
发表于 2021-1-6 18:52:02
|
显示全部楼层
mmmm a visitor just in time for my cookies正好有人来看我吃饼干
smells wonderful,doesn't it,yeah,it's definitely the cookies and nothing else闻起来真香,不是吗,是的,绝对是饼干,没别的了
of course you are,augar.当然了,奥格
let mommy fix this for you,won't ya让妈妈帮你弄好,好吗
let me finish baking these cookies and i'll be right up with you.
等我把这些饼干烤好,马上就上来
be a good boy and sit on the table for me.做个好孩子,坐到桌子上来
sit and wait for rosita's cookies.坐下来等 rosita 的饼干。
the beautiful smells of rosita's baking get stronger and stronger by the minute,until finally she brings forth a plate full of fresh,hot cookies and a glass of milk.
罗西塔烘焙的香味越来越浓烈,最后她端出一盘新鲜热腾腾的饼干,和一杯牛奶
you can't help but stuff yourself full with them.
你情不自禁地把自己塞得满满的。
do you like them你喜欢吗
they're so good真好吃
would you like more你还想要吗
i-i can't eat any more...我不能再吃了
come on...you wouldn't want to disappoint mommy,would you
拜托... 你不会想让妈妈失望的,对吧
splendidly漂亮地
soon enough,a renewed plate of delicious cookies stands full in front of your greedy eyes.
很快,一盘新的美味饼干,就满满地站在你贪婪的眼前。
no visitor ever goes hungry in rosita's hut.
在 rosita 的小屋里,没有人会挨饿。
be he nice or naughty,they always end up with a full stomach.
不管他是好人还是坏人,他们最后总是吃得饱饱的。
only the nice ones are full of cookies and sweets.
只有好吃的才有饼干和糖果。
do you understand what i'm saying,sugar.你明白我在说什么吗,甜心
you can rest on the couch if you want.i will clean these plates and i have some garden work to do later on.
如果你愿意,你可以在沙发上休息,我会清理这些盘子,稍后还有些园艺工作要做。
you are welcome here for as long as you like, guests are valued kindly in my household.
只要你愿意,这里随时欢迎你,在我的家里,客人是很重要的
make yourself at home.别客气
w-wha..? i don't want to sleep,i am here for the sea
什么... ? 我不想睡觉,我是来看海的
Fufufufufu so much tension in your body.relax your body and mind,you're home now.
你的身体紧张得要命,放松你的身体和思想,你现在回家了
rosita stands over the table and hugs you tightly,pushing your face against her warm breasts knowingly.
Rosita 站在桌子上紧紧地拥抱你,故意把你的脸贴在她温暖的乳房上
the softness of her flesh,the warmness of her body,the sweet aromas in the air,the sound of the fire crackling and the delicious cookies in your stomach are all too much for you.
她肉体的柔软,她身体的温暖,空气中的甜美芳香,火焰的噼啪声,还有你胃里美味的饼干,都让你难以承受。
the tiredness of your past struggles quickly catches up to and you pass out like a baby in her warm embrace.
你过去挣扎的疲倦很快赶上了,你就像婴儿一样在她温暖的怀抱里昏倒了。 |
|